Dragonfly Max

In order to participate in Marching Band, Colorguard, Indoor Drumline, or Winterguard, participants must have a current sports physical (they are valid for 12 mos from the Dr signature), current insurance information and a completed account in the DragonFly Max Database  https://www.dragonflymax.com/ as a requirement of Fulton County Schools. If you participated in Milton athletics last year, you should already have an account. If you still need to create an account, please follow the instructions linked below. 




The online forms are easier to complete on a computer rather than on a phone. Be sure to check your junk mail for the verification email, as it may end up there. Be certain to select Milton High School Code: TP43ST and your sport is BAND.


For parents who already have an account. Go to https://www.dragonflymax.com/ to log-in.

Once there, you will see a box/boxes with your child’s/children’s name, most likely with a green or yellow bar detailing the percentage of completion. To get to the new season click “View Details” under your child's name.  Then click “Get Started” (in Red) under “Prep for 2021 – 22”.  This brings you to the 12 steps you must complete.  As you complete each section it will bring you back to this list so you may work in any order you wish.  The first section “Update Medical & Demographic Info for 2021 – 2022 will show green and complete, you should go in and update the information as needed.


Please note:  

**Returning users, make CERTAIN that you are working on the forms for the 2021-22 school year.  The system will let you work in other school years. 

**These steps/forms must be completed for each participant. 

**Most of the forms include an electronic signature spot for the student.  

**Section 10 “GHSA Health History” is supposed to be answered by your child.

**Section 11 and 12 “GHSA Physical Examination Form” and “GHSA Medical Eligibility Form” are the forms you print to bring to your Dr. to be filled out.


CLICK HERE FOR THE REQUIRED FORMS - These 3 forms must be printed and taken to your Dr for completion.



You can get sports physicals from the following locations: 
your Child's Pediatrician/Physician

CVS minute clinic
Urgent Care Centers


We are so thankful to our Diamond sponsors for their generosity!





 Shop Amazon Smile